Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stew,
Liked the new hair piece in the picture of the Banzai mag!!!.

Paul.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Now Paul you cant make a comment like that without backing it up with a piccie :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
There is a pic of a big ugly git in a black and white coat, talking to you in there as well. Would have thought they had an edit facility :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Eek!, need to invest in a copy then

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Write up

Seems like a good write up and good pics. Will be good to see how the Duke(Skyline) video will turn out.

Paul.

·
Registered
953 Posts
can someone tell me where can get it as havent even seen pic of me yet

lee

E

·
0 Posts
I can normally get Bansai in every shop round here but alas there is none to be had anywhere tonight. Everyone in town must have heard about Jocks hair & rushed out for a copy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
You know....

I have had about 20 phone calls from mates about this today and I STILL HAVEN'T BLOODY SEEN IT!

Now, we all know I am gorgeous anyway, so obviously no-one can get a copy as all the ladies have rushed out to buy a copy, but can someone PLEASE put the rest of the populace out of their misery and post a picture?

:40oz: :D :smoker:

PS Pity they didn't see it in the dark... The world's first blue neon hairpiece!

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hair today!

Stew,
Looks like you have started something with the new 'hairpiece', seems like David Beckham has been advised by his people that white helmet liners are the in thing!!!!!!!!!!!.

Paul;)

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hair today!

Seems like the hair salons are having a 'rush' on these liners as it saves the women having highlights put in.

Now look what you have started!, I showed my wife the pics including one of me in the pit garage looking as miserable as ****!!, and asked who the 'goodlooking one was with the white hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Paul;)

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hair today!

Is your car back on the raod again after your little misshaps?.

Guess you didn't make Castle dooda!!.

Paul

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Oh well...

It could be worse, I have to live with this curse day after day after day....

What did Hamlet say.... 'Get thee to a nunnery?'

Yup....

Back on the road, again!

GOt some mods to make now the new rims are on, and a respray due in the next coupla weeks....... Fingers crossed!

Wonder how long it will be before I break it again. Never made Castle Coombe though as I didn;t expect to be back on the road in time.

Hows Yours?

E

·
0 Posts
Oh man im having a nightmare.
1st i pressed the wrong button & started a new thread by mistake instead of posting the pic here & now when i finally get to where i want to put the pic it wont let me put up the same pic &
2nd I blame my fridge for having too many cans of bloody Stella Artois in it. Doesn`t it know what time it is :alco:

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Ah-ha!

NICE BONNET. :funny:

But a good write up & excellent turn out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts