Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any pics and spec of this, it looks amazing, and seems to go well.
really want to see some more pics and spec and see it in action. did a quick search under his name but couldn see anything there.

cheers

K

·
0 Posts
oh and having seen this run a couple of times and when he did his PB in it at rotorstock its bloody amazing.

oh and only due to get quicker also.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Shame it's not a Gtst anymore (in the strictest sense of the phrase)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
because he has a non standard gearbox and the chassis is not nissan anymore, its space framed drag style

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
According to the site, he's gone RB26 for this season,

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Project Gtst website said:
2007 Spec Revealed so far..

Engine
RB26 bored to 2.8 HKS pistons
HKS billet crank shaft
HKS Fuel Rail
HKS T51 SPL BB Turbo
HKS Manifold & Wastegate
HKS Drag Intercooler
HKS F CON V PRO ECU
JUN Plenum
JUN Cams
One Off GT ART head gasket
One Off GT ART ringset
GT ART Ported & Polished drag cylinder head
GT ART Hard Pipe Kit
Greddy Oil Cooler
Mocal Oil Cooler
Bosch Fuel Pump
He can't claim anymore GTST records in my opinion now.

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
looser!!!!!!!!!! he should change the name of the car and not claim any gtst records as far as im concerned
****ing hell....you're right on it tonight aren't you?! :bs2:

Lets see you dedicate as much time, energy, money and love for the Skyline to become a world record holder before you start spouting anymore b0llocks. Infact, why not give John a call and tell him why you think he's a loser?

:swear:

·
Registered
812 Posts
It's still RWD, and thats the main thing about GTSts. I'm sure there a few people on here with engine transplants/stroker kits. Are you going to make them take the GTS stickers off their cars?

Besides Jon is competiting against the likes of Norris, Dee Ireland, Steve Whittaker and they have all taken their cars to well beyond the production model.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Christ Ian, who pissed down your throat?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
work has :( sorry

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It's still RWD, and thats the main thing about GTSts. I'm sure there a few people on here with engine transplants/stroker kits. Are you going to make them take the GTS stickers off their cars?
No, but I think you've missed my point entirely. For someone who's entire marketing angle is based on a Gtst, people expect to see how far an RB25 can be taken (myself included). If you hunt around some Japanes sites you can see RB26's run sub 10s all day long. John provided a unique attraction before, but it's lost now imho.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I saw this thread, and i knew what was going to happen. John is a really nice guy, even got let in on a few of his secrets before they were unveiled (sorry John, blame Mike!) and he knows his stuff, he was even very impressed with my skyline, complimenting what i had done to it etc which he didnt have to do as mine pails into significance compared!

Ian-that was a bit harsh, john is not a loser :(

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
hence why i have deleted it, im very sorry :(

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
John is definately NOT a loser, what he has done with skyline development, especially bringing GTS-T's up to the forefront of development and recognition.

Its just a real shame he's deveaited away from the original chassis and engine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts