Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of or brought stuff from this supplier based in Japan via ebay. After a new boost controller as my sender unit has gone down. Hes selling Greddy profec b 2 for £167 plus postage or profec e0-1 for £198. Any views would be appreciated.:cheers:

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
My mate brought an Apexi Power FC for his Evo a while ago, seemed ok, suitably packaged. Not sure how long the delivery was, althought it was delivered with Royal mail or Parcel force cant remember which one(they the same company?!!),. this could be bad if you have already ordered it!

I do remember the guy sending a couple of business cards and a key ring type thing, you know , the ones which is like a loop of string with the 'brand' logo on, clip your keys etc on the bottom. get it?! quite useful if you need one, :)

Pete

·
Registered
781 Posts
maccer brought 6 nismo injectors from them.

turned out to be second hand so he had them flow tested, 2 did not work!!!!!

bye bye £350!

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
I got my GT2535 Turbo and elbow from them. Fast delivery and never had any probs with it ;)

Got the business cards and key chain thingy as well

·
Registered
497 Posts
Got lost of stuff from them new and used, no probs here.
When buying from ebay I always check if they have it also cause then I know it wil be good.
Most of the time fast shipping [when in stock] otherwise a litle longer but still fast.

Got the keyring and somme decal to last time, nice xtra:)

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,702 Posts
have bought many parts from them over the last while

quite good to deal with, no issues with any parts so far and nice and cheap too if you can find the exact part you are looking for

also got the keyring chain thing too:gay:

·
Registered
169 Posts
i see them selling tons of stuff, mostly used stuff. and a lot of time it says "what you see is what you get" or something like that in the thread. I dont know enough about most of these parts to tell if its still a good deal with the stuff that could potentially be missing. But if you KNOW for sure it comes with everything you need, go for it.

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
Got my Profec 2 from them (new). No probs, kept me updated via e-mail, only downside was the 3 week wait and the extra payment to have it delivered to my door once it reached the uk. All in £198.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts