1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
or front brake stabilser bar bushes

·
Registered
173 Posts
Could be discs as has been mentioned, also pads glazed or sticky pistons giving uneven pressure on the pads.

Best give the brakes an overhaul and check out the condtion of the parts then replace as necessary.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
No one has mentioned it could just be the pads. Which is the cheepest option here. Had numerous cars that had major judder all cured by a decent set of pads. If you don't know what make you have on at the mo (if you have just got the car etc etc) might be worth going for something like redstuff.

Then if the judder is still there stick the old pads back on and keep the new pads for once the discs have been checked for being warped. If they do end up getting skimmed or you buy new ones you will have a set of new pads already and waiting :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
had same problem

i could feel the judder through the pedal and one of my discs was warped so changed them for some 3G Grooved discs mega improvement.
Regards, Thwish

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
mines also doing this fitted ebc grooved discs, shakes the steering wheel and full car when braking from 70mph?

is it my disc's or tension rods?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Most of the time warped discs get an uneven pattern of wear around them. Take a good look at them and try and see if you can see like a smearing sort of a pattern on them when you look at them from different angles if you get me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts