Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a month doesn't take long too come round does it.
we will be meeting in the top car park at exeter services for approx 11.30am on sun 1st july. then a drive out to a local meeting house ( aka a pub)
everyone is welcome, so don't be shy!
copy and paste below.

1: sarge

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
1. Sarge
2. Wiseco
3. Mammoth
4. Iansr33 ( if me and dave finish fitting bits to my car :D ) dont tell him he dont know yet :p

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Well get your arse out of the bath then!!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1. Sarge
2. Wiseco
3. Mammoth
4. Iansr33
5. Simmie
6. Bertie
we have also got dazzler22 coming and hopefully spoon9 ( if funds allow) so it looks like we are getting there with these meets.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i may have to drive slow if i dont raise my car, fitted coilovers and it dropped it on its arse!!!! need to get the wheels machined down a few mill

·
Registered
32 Posts
Last minute joiner here, looks like the weather is (just about) holding as well - suns shining between the big grey clouds! :lol:

1. Sarge
2. Wiseco
3. Mammoth
4. Iansr33
5. Simmie
6. Bertie
7. Dazzler22
8. Spoon9
9. Duratha

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the weather was on our side again today. great to meet up with all of you again and nice to meet the 'newbies' .
wiseco goes to show what can be done with a tool kit and 10 mins of his time.
bertie does detailing ( what more can you add to that !!! )
mammoth surprises us all by fitting carpets ( bonus for steph )
and too all the ujcc guys that were so welcoming i thank you all.
lets see if we can keep improving these meets and bring more fun to the south west.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
had a good day out today, dont forget martin to get some new plugs AGAIN!!!! and bertie get bidding on that link i sent you

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey,

was cool to put some faces to names, think we really lucked it with the weather as mates said it was nasty everywhere else :-/ tried to upload some pics in the gallery but it was playing up, so here's one from today...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Would like to say a big thanks to everyone who attended and made the effort.

Traveller of the month has to be the dedicated Simmie who came all the way down from Gloucester in his integra.
Was nice to see some new faces too.Hopefully the better weather will be with us soon and we can arrange via mutual agreement some things to do or places to go of interest. (ie i know theres a go kart track 5 mins up the road from the pub etc if everyone wants to)
If anyone has suggestions then just mention it.Although me and Sarge are reps we are all on an even keel and we just try and help things along.

·
Registered
441 Posts
another good meet:D
mammoth had only one loose cable tie in the engine bay this time.
sarge's kids after money (well trained there)
ian's rear is a bit low (compared to a dog having a....you know) looks ok.
nice sealant wiesco
cleaned a few headlights and met some new fellow line owners
top day:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts