Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got to say BIG thanks to bruce for organising the hotel and ferry etc...beautiful place we stayed at!

had a great time over there, the weather was soooooooooo hot though! cant believe how awesome the ring was to race around....so many corners and drops and twists and turns!!! car was spot on going around, stuck to the corners like glue. will take a tanker of Vpower with me next time lol.

also......that tobogan run lol...:dogpile:

big thanks also to Chief and the others for the BBQ! and also anyone who helped me out with some octane boost..can you give me your address via pm and I will sort you out some replacements (I am a muppet as I didnt take any!)

also, Ian, nice of you to ride shotgun with me and to also manage to fall asleep in the car, that is deffinately a first!!

cant wait to do it again next year!

will load pics up later.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had a top weekend with everyone! Thanks for letting the euro boys along!

Found a few pics of people on this site http://www.autopics.nl/

Will sort through my pics and get the good ones up.

Luke

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I had a fantastic time and will definately be taking my car next year. I wonder how big the convoy will be next year! :)

It was certainly a fun and eventful packed weekend.

Happy to report that more injuries happened during the tobogganing than on the actual race track :dogpile:

Hats off to the guys who came all the way from Scotland. That really is an epic journey

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
cheers me and leeann had an amazing time and i cant wait for the next one, it was great meeting everyone as well and once i fix the main computer ill try to get the video of bigcheifs motorbike stunt up and yes it was VERY CLOSE lol,and thanks to the couple in the mr2 who played with me when i went for it.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Glad you enjoyed lisa, i also hope everyone else did!

I had a blast and cant wait to get out there again, might try again in october if anyones interested plus i'll also start organising next years trip in december to go the same time next year.

Here's some pics;

And then waiting at the port (you can tell we are near the uk, check out the weather)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah i had a great time too, weather was brilliant and everybody was a laugh.

Big thanks to Stusy for taking me there in his car and Bruce for sorting trip, hopefully i'll be in my own next year with the wife!

Hope the half a lap you did with us was ok Ryan, shame the tyres went off so quick (note for next year get good tyres).

Tobogan run was a great laugh although my burn marks on knee and ankle have just started showing through oww.

Hope everybody will be going next year.

Will sort through pics as soon as poss.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ah welcome to the forum Jules :)

The run was great thanks Jules. Very nice driving indeed. Thanks to both you and Stusy for taking me round.

Thanks also to Bruce for sorting everything out. Much appreciated

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
1 more pic.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Check out james superhero pose.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts