Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my JUN front bumper off my car because I've gone and got meself a shiny new one :D

It has a small chip to the right of the intercooler hole and the usual battle scars of a front bumper. It's finished in QM1 white and comes with indicators, mesh etc.

First £100 gets it. And collection is preferred but can look into a couriering it if you sort it out yourself :)

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
hiya matey, fancy floggin me the indicators out of the front bumper pleeeeeeeeeze?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't let the indicators go on their own mate, however, on my other Jun bumper we used Ford Focus side repeaters and they look perfectly fine :)

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
oh reyt, nice one matey. ill look into that then.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Can't let the indicators go on their own mate, however, on my other Jun bumper we used Ford Focus side repeaters and they look perfectly fine :)
hiya mate, ive just been lookin at ford focus indicators and neither of them are round like the ones in the 400R front bumper! there either triangle side ones or funny teardrop shape front bumper ones. whichones did you use and do you have any pics of how it looked mate?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best one I got I'm afraid mate :sorry:

I never fitted them myself, but was told they were Focus lights.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
ohhh yeah, im after ones that fit in the standard hole, these look like the old ones have been filled in and these have been put in their place. looks pretty good though! and by the look of these, there the side wing repeaters from a ford fiesta.
thanx for the pic anyway matey. :cheers:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
indicators

yes and no, i cud still do with another pair if there the right price matey. :cheers: :boobies:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
318 Posts
i found front indicators for my JUN bumper at a motorbike shop :D

the holes had to be filled and re-drilled out as they are so tiny! But IMO they look loads better than the larger ones...they are clear too :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did that to my other Skyline :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, i'm interested in the Jun bumper and indicators etc, for 100 pounds, But can you shipped it to the netherlands?
if so, let me know how much the total costs are?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you find out and pay me in advance for both Dre.......it's yours ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I will take the bumber

Please get back to me in relation to sending up to Aberdeen

But I will take the bumber

Cheers
Izi

·
Registered
127 Posts
posted from handheld...lol