Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of replica JUN style bodykit for sale, it is inc. front bumper, side skirts, rear skirts and a original style of carbon fibre bonnet as well. It will fit R33 GTS-t ONLY!!!!

PM me for pics and prices!!!!!!!
Cheers:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
speed-r said:
I have a set of replica JUN style bodykit for sale, it is inc. front bumper, side skirts, rear skirts and a original style of carbon fibre bonnet as well. It will fit R33 GTS-t ONLY!!!!

PM me for pics and prices!!!!!!!
Cheers:D
:angel:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The original style Carbon bonnet already sold, but I will have the vented one in stock in the next 2weeks time!!
At the moment I only have the Jun front bumper in stock but I will have the full kit arrive with all the CF bonnets all together at the end of this month!!
For the member of the skyline owners club the price for the Jun front bumper is 260pounds

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The carbon fibre bonnet would fit the R33 GTS-t Spec1!! 100% gd fittment if not full refund will be given!!! :p :p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same bumper as the above pic amd also the bonnet is similar as well, the only different is there is another vent on top of the air filter!!
Will take a pic of the veilside style spoiler tmr and post it up again!!
Since there were some bad fittment bonnet for the R33 GTR last year, now everything is solved!!
Now u can look at Davew's lovely R33 GTR!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts