Skyline Owners Forum banner

Which is the best caption

• Hello dad.......yeh its about your car....

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • " Jet wash and a quick T cut, and we will have that looking like new squire"

Votes: 7 58.3%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As members are aware there has been a competition running in the members area. We have now got to the closing date and the winner will be decided by the forum users in a poll.

The closing date of the poll will be the 6th July. Whoever has the most votes wins the price.

Please vote for what you think is the best caption for the following picture.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Richard Bell said:
As members are aware there has been a competition running in the members area. We have now got to the closing date and the winner will be decided by the forum users in a poll.

The closing date of the poll will be the 6th July. Whoever has the most votes wins the price.

Please vote for what you think is the best caption for the following picture.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
keep the voting going...we have 3 on a tie now!!! the lucky winner will receive an anodised oil filler cap courtesy of Abbey Motorsport....

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
As there was a tie, we will put up another poll to decide the winner between Buster and Eddie!

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
I don't remember voting first time round.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
I vote for this one: Jet wash and a quick T cut, and we will have that looking like new squire"
:D

J.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Well if you think that, then I revoke my vote for buster and vote for ME! That should make 3 of us on 6 votes each!

J.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
It,s only a lighthearted, type thingy and not worth getting in a tiz about in my opinion and I have a nismo oil filler cap on mine, so please don't let it worry anyone on my account, but thanks for the thought any way guys.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
ok, I have opened up the poll again with the two best captions. Those that havent voted will have a few more days to add their deciding votes...!!

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Nice one Tigger - ever considered work in the Diplomatic Corps?

J.

E

·
0 Posts
Oh no way. I even posted up to hopefully make sure Buster got it. Id decided when it aws all tied that if i won again id give it to Buster but he said he`s already got 1.
The people have voted though so what can i do?
You still got my address?
Man i dont believe it.
D`ya know i even voted for Buster.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts