Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
I'm off for a cold shower!... cool pics kev, where'd you do the shoot?

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
jm imports??? nuff sed got quoted £9k for my supra off him got my own from japan and saved myself £3k and that was inc all the import tax duty etc

·
Northumberland/Newcastle Area Rep
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so you got off your lazy arse, sourced your own car, imported it, did the vosa, give it a full service all yourself and are surprised you saved some money?

Never heard a bad word about Jurgen's company, prices or service...anything but in fact.

·
4,082 Posts
so you got off your lazy arse, sourced your own car, imported it, did the vosa, give it a full service all yourself and are surprised you saved some money?

Never heard a bad word about Jurgen's company, prices or service...anything but in fact.
yes i bloody well did im not paying some1 and extra 3 k for nothing remember it cost me all in including the car £6k i sold it for £9k a year later so you can see why jurgun drives a r35 makes a hell of alot of cash for jack.... hence i will never use an import company for a car i would rather pay the flight over n get my car myself like i did and i saved cash on the digs too its good who you know.... and the suntset was brilliant watch my cars ship sail off toward england.....

·
Registered
142 Posts
6k for an R33 GTR a bet it was shite lol.

your either stupid or very stupid, why dont you do it more often and sell them more often, then maybe you too could have a better car instead of the R33 GTS.

i have known jurgen for a long time and hes done this for 10 years or so.

thumps up to him for doing it as opposed to you for winging about it.

set up yourself if its so easy as you say (jelousy is no good).

sell 15 R33 gtrs like you do and make 3k profit on each like you can do then you can buy your dream R35 GTR.

makes sense i think ?

·
4,082 Posts
6k for an R33 GTR a bet it was shite lol.

your either stupid or very stupid, why dont you do it more often and sell them more often, then maybe you too could have a better car instead of the R33 GTS.

i have known jurgen for a long time and hes done this for 10 years or so.

thumps up to him for doing it as opposed to you for winging about it.

set up yourself if its so easy as you say (jelousy is no good).

sell 15 R33 gtrs like you do and make 3k profit on each like you can do then you can buy your dream R35 GTR.

makes sense i think ?
i bought a supra nt a gtr.... oh and yeah i had the balls to source my own car and save my self shitloads of cash than give it to 1 person think i need a good pat on the back me thinks for saving myself aboat load of cash... oh and if i wanted to go into the import buisness i would i perfer to do what i do instead

oh and im not slagging any1 off b4 you start saying that im just saying i saved myself alot of cash and the car i got was from his actual auction site he gives you and i say how much these cars actually go for THAT SIMPLE!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Easy on tiger pred lol

Nice 35 looking at that is making me get one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts