Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the bloody hell do u get the standard radio out

What are the lights next to the indicaters were/are these fog lights as i carnt find a switch for them

dose anbody no when the cambelt should be changed and if so how much am i looking at and any recommendations were i take it

and what petrol do u guys recommend these cars run on

Sorry i have no idear about these cars. I was bought what apears to be by all account a very nice example and id like to continue to look after her as well as her last owner did.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
How the bloody hell do u get the standard radio out
removing the centre consul mate type in to search for the full thread mate

What are the lights next to the indicaters were/are these fog lights as i carnt find a switch for them
not sure what you mean

dose anbody no when the cambelt should be changed and if so how much am i looking at and any recommendations were i take it
100,000 kms but change it asap mate and it only cost me the price of the belt as im a car mechanic and check the traders for the closest garage mate

and what petrol do u guys recommend these cars run on
shell v-power all the way

Sorry i have no idear about these cars. I was bought what apears to be by all account a very nice example and id like to continue to look after her as well as her last owner did.
post up pics mate as we love pictures:wave:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Yea, all ya have to do is undo 2 screws or 3 for the centre console and pull it off gently as its clipped on... Pull ashtray out theres one behind there and take the gear surround off theres 2 behind that.

Then theres another 2 for the radio and black casing, whatever, lol.. Done....

Park infront of a wall at night and use your lights or whatever your reffering to and you will know what there for...

Petrol, Always use Vpower or high octane fuel, Cheapo fuel can be very bad for your engine!!! :cheers:

As speed r33per said get some pics up :D

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all that i knew some one would be able to answer them

I was running on v power any way i was just unsure

Ill post the pics up in the gallary in a second

1 - 5 of 5 Posts