Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know im not a full member so my opinion really dont count :(
but why not have a fun and games section where jokes and games/links can be posted or is that what the Lounge is for?

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOH!!
i have plenty of ideas but only once is one worth using, once i find which one it it is ill have to post it, till then i think ill stay quite :(

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
babyR33 said:
i know im not a full member so my opinion really dont count :(

paying some extra to join a club doesnt mean your opinion wont be valued mate, im sure any good ideas will be taken note of, you come up with the good ideas and im sure they will be snapped up if they are good ones...

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok what about a sticky of a post with everyones face on it with thier name and car pic under it , no replys allowed so it dont get messed up , then people can put name to face and car if they see them about , the post called pics of you has gone a bit off track .

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
babyR33 said:
ok what about a sticky of a post with everyones face on it with thier name and car pic under it , no replys allowed so it dont get messed up , then people can put name to face and car if they see them about , the post called pics of you has gone a bit off track .
You can already do this. Every members has a profile page that you can upload a picture of yourself on to. That page also has a link to the members garage where you can find details and pictures of their cars.

Nice idea, already done ;)

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DOH!!!
i have only been using this site for a year :( and i never knew that
i give up now

·
Shuffle up and deal
2,719 Posts
yabba said:
paying some extra to join a club doesnt mean your opinion wont be valued mate, im sure any good ideas will be taken note of, you come up with the good ideas and im sure they will be snapped up if they are good ones...
Unlike Yabba's...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts