Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i never thought it would be all that different to drive than my old 296bhp gtst!
nailed it in 1st, 2nd and 3rd its so quick and fun to drive

are the r32 gtr's any different to drive than a r33?

·
Registered
248 Posts
thats my question too mate a lot of people say the r32 handles better and feels a lot more agile than the 33, but saying that id still go for a 33 any day i prefer the shape of the car and the interior

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you run a r33 rwd? or is i only the r32 gtr that you can do it with?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I thought you can get a torque split controller? Is that when you can manually control the torque to go all to rear wheels? Not sure...

So how did you find the R33 GTST compared to GTR,???

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u can buy a controller for thr 32 not sure they work onr33 tho?

i drove the gtr on a road i used to take my gtst and you could get 80mph odd but his gtr got to 120\130 with less mods than my gts had

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very good tracton didnt need to think of the rear lossing it, felt more torquey and found i was runing out of road quick

very comfy,smooth and sounds like sex on full throttle

I have sold my silvia for £7000 his picking it up monday so watch this space for a new r32 or 33 gtr!

i really like the r32 and i can afford one but i need more money for a r33 gtr i like the dash in the r33 better

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lets hope youll be happy with this and not keep whinging about it.......

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets hope youll be happy with this and not keep whinging about it.......
hhmmm yeah :moony: lol
i always wanted a gtr but i am happy with my silvia but i cant turn down 7k! and only car i have had and miss is a skyline, my silvia is quicker and more fun than my gtst but the gtr is something else :drool:

·
the "STIG" is Alive...
135 Posts
you can get a torque controller for the r33gtr. i have one. and its amazing. you can drift the car at setting number 1. number 10 and it stays totally planted. very useful for wet days.... awesome, and only 150quid. best value for money mod i have bought. :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hijacking the thread a touch hope you don't mind Mr t, where did you get the controller from Nick? I'll sneak back out now before Big Chief comes down hard on me.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i thought the split controller dont work on the r33???????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts