Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just fitted my GTR style grille for GTS-t :yum: (many thanks KNIGHT RACER specialy to JOE payed yestarday arrive 2day super service :cheers: )
what u recon guys/gals :D before or after?

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks the dogs m8! Ive just chomped the front off my R32s bonnet (good old Dremel!) and fitted the Nismo lip. Looks not bad will get pics up when its finished!

P

·
0 Posts
Looks well Mike, :cool: i take it you had it colour matched to the car?
Thinking of doing a similar mod to mine.

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks well Mike, :cool: i take it you had it colour matched to the car?
Thinking of doing a similar mod to mine.
Well first,the grille came with primer on,didnt ask for it to be painted as it was an extra few d$lars,so as soon as it arrived went to the local car place and looked for some paint to match the colour code on the car well that failed they gave me a NISSAN red,came home and put it next to the car and wrong colour too light :disappointed:,now i've taken the standard grille out and the can of spray they gave me and went back to the shop to mach up the colour as on the grille,well they didnt find nothing as in NISSAN range,and as an eye match found the colour FORD BURGUNDY RED :screwy:,went home sand down the grille get it ready for paint,spray it and hey guess what perfect match hoooorrrraaaayyyy!!!!!
thanks to my DAD for the spraying skills i gained :dogpile:

·
Registered
306 Posts
sorry to drag this old thread up but how did you fit the new grille m1ke_gtst. I have bought one but doesnt have any holes to fit it. surely its not a ty-wrap jobby is it? if so how do you make it secure? do you have any pics at all?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
bond some bolts on and then bolt it through where the old grill clipped on :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
yes there is right at the start of the thread

1 - 20 of 24 Posts