Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

but modified it by cutting the bottom of the dump pipe where it joins the bottom of the downpipe and welded the hole up in the downpipe so its now a screamer

not got the hole for the cat sensor but i was told it is not really needed anyway as there s no cat there so what is there for it to sensor??

full 3"-3.25"-3.75"-5"tail stainless exhaust

yes they are all from xs power and got the whole lot at a deal of 311 (after some haggeling lol) delivered to my door and at that price i thought why not. its cheap looks good quality and worth a go.

i fitted it all yesterday with absolutely no problems, i get no exhaust blow out of the screamer after modding it to be atmospheric, everything fits perfect and sounds absolutely great the exhaust looks brilliant from the back (upswept and offset out the back like the hks exhausts) i must say it is amazing value for money, and brilliant quality, came with all gaskets and all new bolts. think im going to be needing a setup soon though as it produces very very big flames on gear change now!!! looks good but obviously needs looking at.

very pleased

·
nails85
114 Posts
well if its wet im sure you will have a big pink pot on your leg cus you wont be able to handle mine, its to fast for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Please pick up the crisp packet from under your car or you'll get a £75 fine for littering..

:D

It does look nice though, bet it sounds a lot better. When I got my decat and turbo elbow, sounded so sweet and spooled up noticible a lot better

·
nails85
114 Posts
very nice james, looking good all you need to do now is sell that corsa and blow all your cash on the skyline and then one day it will be as quick as mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very nice james, looking good all you need to do now is sell that corsa and blow all your cash on the skyline and then one day it will be as quick as mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
yes but the other way of looking at it is would a 550bhp corsa be quicker than a 6-700 bhp skyline hmmm.....

·
nails85
114 Posts
fat heads just about the only person to give it any at 1.2 bar, i cant even drive it yet its gay, cant wait till im out and about in it! maybe i'll have two bigger turbos by then anyway, thats if my 50 odd quid streches that far lol.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
it is very loud (only after a quick mod, people say the xs power stuff is crap but i have a full setup from turbo back and it sounds amazing and is brilliant quality, i modded my downpipe by cutting the screamer so it ended by pointing stright down instead of coming back into the downpipe then tig welded the hole in the downpipe back up, j

1 - 18 of 18 Posts