Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had a water injection kit fitted today, unbelievable! my charge temps are down by approx 10 degrees and my boost has increased, by keeping the charge temp down my turbo is more efficient, as we know the cooler the better, it only cost £160, and one of the best mods ive got, it all adds to that extra bit of power we search for, bruce-m supplied it :cheers: mate, great mod for little expense, and my turbo reaps the benefit of surviving the caning i give it and i benefit with more power, fantastic:screwy: :screwy:

·
Registered
514 Posts
yes they are a good mod when setup properly......good stuff mate....... cheers for the short cut the other day:dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spearmint said:
Excellent, are you having the car remapped to take full advantage of it?
im not sure mate, some say a re-map, others say no need to :confused: i thought it would just keep my turbo cooler and obviously better power, what ive found is it is a fair bit cooler and my boost has risen from 1,4 to 1.5bar so ill check it out tomorrow, also im looking into a different ecu and a drop of nos, so the old power obsession has got me by the nuts AGAIN! LOL :screwy:

cheers todd, that was agood little short cut mate, evryone else was a bit shocked but hey, do we care NO, its good to meet ya bruv:cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
bigchief said:
cheers todd, that was agood little short cut mate, evryone else was a bit shocked but hey, do we care NO, its good to meet ya bruv:cheers:
cheers mate.... you too:cheers:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Glad your happy with the kit! just cant wait to get one on mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts