Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Think im gonna have get one ive got a neighbour who thinks its great to start his Caterham every sunday about 7:30am just revs it for about 10mins then locks it back in the garage grrrr. This would be great payback ;-)

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
how does the Bee-R sound when used properly? only seen videos of it being revved then backed off to make noise/flames and not got my car back yet to test for myself :(

How's it sounds to be used as a rev limiter on the move and for launch?

oo found one ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmXj8gjKxDU

·
Registered
523 Posts
How come on an r33 they always sound like a shotgun blast every few seconds? On every other car I've seen them on it sounds like a softer brbrbrbrbrbrbr instead?
thats the gain settings, low numbers are the brbrbrb then high are bang bang. i guess skyline owners are just nutters :D

anyone know why it does 0-9 then a-f, simple because its easier to see than 0-15?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TBH at the setting its at at the moment it sounds like it may do some damage. Will have to play around with it and see what it sounds like when at softer consistent pops.

PUSSY!!! set it to 7 and gain on 9 then its a party!!!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
So anyone know whether these will greatly enhance the chances of the weak piston ringlands cracking in the RB's?

Judging by the sound alone it must be giving those pistons some beating....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts