Project????

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
hmm do they make them for the R33:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
497 Posts
yeh saw them to but also for the GTR ,and I'm almost done converting my lights ,maybe ill buy and try to fit it some time later it really looks great. :cool:

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
How Legal is this? Anyone got the UK law book regarding this. I saw it AGES ago...really wanted it. But it only provide a H7 Low Beam and I am not sure if that is legal at all (lack of high beam.)

·
Registered
366 Posts
How Legal is this? Anyone got the UK law book regarding this. I saw it AGES ago...really wanted it. But it only provide a H7 Low Beam and I am not sure if that is legal at all (lack of high beam.)
i believe the mot ruling is something along the lines of all fitted lights must be working.

you could always put your car through a daytime only mot and then just not use it at night would save having to buy the replacement light thing then

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
mot wise if that provides a low beam and a beam pattern that passes mots then just wire in 2 spots as main beam, remember ford probes where main beam was two small spots in bumper. so as long as you have a twin low beam and pattern and twin main beam i do not see a problem mot wise :D im sure my station would pass it mate :grinno:

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
mot wise i dont see a problem with it mate:D

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
:D :D glad your happy mate:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts