Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!:attention:
Just saying a little hello -recently got my 1st Skyline (R33 GTS-t) -and i'm LOVIN' IT!! I've wanted one for ages -and after i had a nasty car crash in a Mazda 6, decided to go for it! Also have a MR2 turbo -another fun car but you can;t compare them -totally different rides.
Give me a wave if you see me!
Mandy x

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Hi Mandy and welcome to the forum

i assume thats your R33 in your avatar but still get some pics up (and you can post some of your car too:) )

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
nice looking skyline:yum: and the veilside spoiler:drool:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
woohoo another woman!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhh we're being taken over:eek:

only kidin it's good to see some women in this male dominated skyline fixation:)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol, welcome .... May i have a picture of your rear, i mean your cars rear, :D my vielside spoilers waiting to go on...... pweeeeease ;)

have fun and take it easy in the rain... :D

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heres a photo of my fantastic rear, as requested.
Thanks for the comments -also good to hear back from a fellow female!!
Hi!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
About the veilside spoiler -it weighs an absolute ton! Really heavy -you need two hands to life the boot -really hard when you have loads of shopping!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Skyline White ones always look best :smoker: ....

welcome
undoubtably white ones do look absolutly amazing (wot i originly wanted my self) but to say they always look the best id have to disagree, ive got mid-night purple and was planning to respray it white for the first thew months (some might call me names lol) the midnihgt purple really grew on me so il have to say mid-night purple always looks best:yum:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hiya Mandy, welcome to the testosterone fuelled world of skyline ownership!

Lol if i had a quid for everytime i heard feck me theres a bird driving that I would have many many quids! Ur car looks very nice btw!:boogy:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.