Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I am new to this forum but I have been hooked on Skylines for a couple of years now. [Hope to get a GTR some day]

I just have a few questions.

How easy is it to locate parts for a r32 GTS in the U K ?

Does anyone know of any company who would be willing to ship parts to the Caribbean ? [New or used ]

Getting parts for my car is a nightmare where I live but I really dont`t want to part with it.

Best regards.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Hi Cobra, parts are not too much of a prob over here, it will be shipping costs that will push the cost up I guess.
I would trade living here to where you are for a bit of parts probs mate, it was minus 5 this morning. 20 mins scraping ice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Minus 5, man that must be terrible.Last night I had to sleep with the windows half opened because it was so warm and I live in the country parts.

What I basically want for now are things like bushings, disc pads, etc.these things are not very heavy so I doubt that the shipping cost would be that great, maybe these could even come through the mail.
[ Anyway it would still be less expensive than if it was coming from Japan or Australia due to the distance.]:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts