Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have upgraded my rb25 skyline with the following mods:

Walbro fuel pump
Q45 airflow meter
Deatchwerks 550cc injectors
Ngk iridium 8 plugs

I have tried to start it and it seems to want to go but just wont.

I have checked the plugs, fuel pump and the airflow meter. I'm a little concerned about the injectors. The photo is not great but as you can see the inlet gauze filter is in a different place and i'm worried that this might be the problem.

My power fc is set at 69% injector duty and 0.04ms latency.

Any help please!!!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
whip out a plug or too and see what they are like - would it be possible that you have flooded it a bit with the larger injectors?

(just a thought - im still learning my way round the RB25)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
R you getting any Firing at all ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Before I started any work the car was running fine apart from the turbo oil seals. I have fuel pressure and new iridiums. I have a bad feeling the injectors are wrong but I can not be sure.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Before I started any work the car was running fine apart from the turbo oil seals. I have fuel pressure and new iridiums. I have a bad feeling the injectors are wrong but I can not be sure.
if you have just dumped in larger injectors without correcting for the increase in fuelling, you will have flooded the engine (at least thats what I reckon)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats easier said than done. I want to get it started to get it to the tuner who is 200 miles away.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Agreed with above about getting it mapped, but try putting the old injectors back in if you think that is the problem

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The old injectors are not in the best of health.
Does anybody think this is the problem.......

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
the maping on ur fc is 350cc and it will need a new map if i was yoy i would speak to richaed at Rising Sun Performance m8

1 - 20 of 36 Posts