Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one had any experiance of these brakes?

I know bren runs them on his motor, but i was just wondering if there was any unbiased opinions?

(No offence Bren ;))

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
pm stef mate as he has the 8 pot calipers with 356mm discs on it and he went to germany with them so he will tell u all about them buddy.
you planning on getting some for knockhill? or for nurburgring next year mate:devil:

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHA you wont be happy will were all on the boat to the ring Steve!

Its just something im looking into.

Dont really want track brakes all the time, or big squeekers! Just good fast road brakes

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
HAHAHA you wont be happy will were all on the boat to the ring Steve!

Its just something im looking into.

Dont really want track brakes all the time, or big squeekers! Just good fast road brakes
your right mate i cant wait till i go again and i will drag you there if i need to lol:bigthumb:
you could just upgrade your pads and discs as im running r32gtr drilled discs with redstuff pads on the front and standard at rear.with dot 5.1 brake fluid and i had no problems at all especially at knockhill when i was out for half an hour non stop:ylsuper:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
nino got the 8pots done day before we left for germany was also runing my engine in so no hard use what so ever until track found that half a lap started smoking at the end? then did lap and a half brill ,paid a bit extra for the ferodo pads were very dusty on the alloys oh and had to buy 18 as my 17 didnt fit as i went for the 356mm ones but all in alll dam good set of brakes mate but go for red stuff pads or the like hope this helps you mate

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NIce one thanks steff, sound pretty good ;)

Ive got DBA gold discs and red stuff pads at the moment, its a good set up but doesnt feel the wheels like id like :p

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
i will be at knockhill in oct with the rest of so.com if you want to have a look at them then ,if your going nino ,they realy look awesome mate you will be impressed

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
they are awesome and hoooooge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts