Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
not too sure mate, how much does it cost?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
why dont you get a japspeed system for half that, i have one and i know lots of people on here have them

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
get a downpipe and decat too

·
Registered
968 Posts
kakimoto make fantastic exhausts as well as other quality products, you wouldnt go far wrong imho but they do come at a price

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Kakimoto are supposed to be very good but I'm getting a japspeed for mine. A lot of people seem to have them on here without problems and as Ian said, they're half the price. Still a very good exhaust even compared to the kakimoto.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Kakimoto!!!

THE MUTS NUTS!!!...I'VE GOT ONE ON MY GTR32 IT SOUNDS GOOD WITH THE BAFFLE IN BUT TAKE IT OUT AND IT SOUNDS AWESOME.......I HAD SOMEONE AT WORK TELL ME THAT THEY COULD HERE ME MILES AWAY EVEN BEFORE I GOT THERE!!!.....ONLY PROB THE PLOD HAVE GIVEN ME A FEW FUNNY LOOKS!!!!!!!!.....IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS I SUGGEST YOU BUY ONE!!:devil:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
you won't be disappointed man! i was about buying one for my skyline, but decided to cut the mid box of my HKS system out and weld a straight through piece of pipe in with polishing after that. should be loud too :Uzi:

the kakimoto is superior quality, design an sound!!! i asked someone in japan who's been dealing with tuning parts for years now and he said that the exhaust is almost illegal in japan cause it's so loud. he said with a decat pipe it will go easily over 115dB!!!

please give us a sound file if you have it fitted! :cheers:

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
THE MUTS NUTS!!!...I'VE GOT ONE ON MY GTR32 IT SOUNDS GOOD WITH THE BAFFLE IN BUT TAKE IT OUT AND IT SOUNDS AWESOME.......I HAD SOMEONE AT WORK TELL ME THAT THEY COULD HERE ME MILES AWAY EVEN BEFORE I GOT THERE!!!.....ONLY PROB THE PLOD HAVE GIVEN ME A FEW FUNNY LOOKS!!!!!!!!.....IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS I SUGGEST YOU BUY ONE!!:devil:

It appears to be so loud it's made you deaf? :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
my skyline has one fitted, but it doesnt sound loud at all?!

I was looking at it yesterday and its got jap righting on it followed by 115db. There is no way its that loud though, maybe i misread it. Will check tonight

·
Registered
253 Posts
typical :)

The car is a fresh import, if its a fake then it looks good! I must have been confused it sais 92db not 115 , dont know where i got that from.. anyway heres a pic of it

·
Registered
334 Posts
I had a kakimoto exhaust on my R33, it sounds awesome! One of the best systems i had on my skyline.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts