Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently had my car for sale due to running costs etc. But had a change of mind, keeping her!

Got myself a AX deisel lol fuel economy is amazing, so use the liner at weekends

Never put pics of my car on her before so.....

Attachments

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
nice one mate, ive got myself a cheap banger too, you would regret it if you sold the skyline anyway.

And with all the grit and **** on the road its good you have got a cheap car.

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
cant go far wrong with a little diesel run about fella. good choice in keeping the skyline

wardy

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
you could buy a car cover mate, i have mine in a garage with a car cover.... she gets cold at night ya see.

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
good man, i'm struggling wi a similar battle, might have to sell mine to pay for our wedding next year, i'm desperately looking for another solution!!! very nice skyline as well

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
thats mega mate, proper money saver, plus money it saves mean money for mods on skyline! win win situation

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yep i've got a 406 HDI, brought it for £900 with years MOT and TAX does 51mpg, mega comfortable, Air con, Elec everything, handy for loading up on track days at put 12,000 miles on that a year instead of the skyline.

·
Registered
145 Posts
hmmmm might have to do the same... been contemplating wether to sell or not... but then again i could be back with a 32 GTR!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
same here got myself last year a deisel van for a runner about, use the skyline 2 days a week and for shows and weekend, sits on the drive rest of the time

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
lol, this bloody wedding, why god why

1 - 17 of 17 Posts