Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, would anyone be interested splitting a ken style bodykit (replica, not original) with me, I just want the rear bumper, but the supplier in china says the shipping is the same for the whole kit so make sense to get all the parts (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper)

i cant give any concrete numbers yet, other than the kit itself coming in at £250-£300 plus shipping, handling, taxes, etc

if anyones interested please pm me or reply in this thread, might even work out better if we have enough people to get multiple kits?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Ah sucks man, not a fan of the kenstyle front at all but the rear is nice......needs the right exhaust system though

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey,

sorry to bring up an old thread, but thought id post up here rather than start a new one. Where can i get a k-style kit from? or even the GTR kit. im primarily interested in the rear bumper, but if the price is right, id buy the entire thing. Im from the UK

cheers

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered a replica kit through a company on alibaba, took about 6-8 weeks to get here, all in all about £800 with me collecting from the port. Like you i was only really interested in the rear, so i have the skirts and front for sale, hopefully to get back some of the money i spent!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered a replica kit through a company on alibaba, took about 6-8 weeks to get here, all in all about £800 with me collecting from the port. Like you i was only really interested in the rear, so i have the skirts and front for sale, hopefully to get back some of the money i spent!
hey mate,

do you have any idea who that company was, or perhaps a link to them?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://cnbsd.en.alibaba.com/

that's the company I used fuzhou bsd.
be aware that their English isn't perfect so conversations tended to be simple
I laid them with western union transfer, and the rest through a handling company in the uk when the box was in the port

1 - 11 of 11 Posts