Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down my mams in the skybarge today, parked as usual. 20 minutes later one of the foster kids comes in and says one of local kids just hit your car with a stick and was trying to get his dog to jump on it! :eek:

I run outside, and go after the kid.......

He is a fostercareplus child (which means hes one of the unfortunate ones that cant be saved), is prone to lying and generally being a little ****.

I make him walk back to my car with him, and listen to a load of cow poo, of how he didnt, then how it was the dogs fault.

In the mean time my dad who had watched it all (was shouting out of the window at the time), and his carers come along.

All fine now you think, lmao, his one carer apologises profusely, his foster father, also a police sargent, says that I look wound up......wound up, someone has just tried to damage my car, of course im bloody wound up.

He then tells me (knowing full well I am visiting my parents) to have a large glass of wine, yeah like im going to drink drive! WTF! :screwy:

Patronising git, didnt know who to be more angry at, the kid, or the 'dad'.

The incredible hulk had feck all on me today, except he is green and I was red.

Why is it so hard for people to leave other peoples stuff alone? :shakehead:

·
Registered
434 Posts
When he grows up if he ever has a car, torch the fecker.

In the meantime, get a pellet gun with a scope, just incase you feel like target practice for when hes bigger lol

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I would have kicked the **** out of the kid for being such a c**t dont care how old or where there dad touched them as a child.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Im still after the turd that nicked my valve caps. They`re apparently on some little BEEPS push bike.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Little git.

Cover your car in chocolate, it's poisonous to dogs and will attract women - a win win for you! ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Makes you sooo mad doesn't it! Hope its not too much damage Jo and can be polished out.
I had my valve caps nicked too, was so angry! Was thinking of a way to add something sharp to another set hidden - so that when they tried the second time they'd loose they're finger! (I'm not a psycho honest!)
p.s I never followed it through!

·
Registered
456 Posts
or buy a hillbilly chevrolet c10 and run over all there cars ...................and there house remember its only a car............and a house lol

·
Devon/Cornwall Area Rep
897 Posts
you shoulda stuck the stick up the little pricks ass and then when he was running home crying hopefully the dog would have chased him trying to play fetch and then when the prick foster father gimp came to speak to you about it you could have said we were only playing fetch with the dog.

IWANNAVR dude what you on about get and air rifle sod that get a 50 cal and mount it on the window sill :minigun:

its the most annoying thing going when i had my mr2 every bloody weekend it would get egged by some prick down the road he did it 6 times before i caught him. i thought it was one of the polish people but it wasnt it turned out to be the 30 year old nobody would suspect. ill never forget the look on his face when i ran outside after watching him do it

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
i know how it feels too.some little **** wrote gay on mine and drew a cock on it.thing was it was my nine yr old daughter who discovered it.not very impressed!broken fingers for the next **** to touch my motor i thought,actually i didnt think it i shouted it quite loudly for all and sundry to hear.next mornin some **** had done my headlight.ive dropped the finger idea i swear ill take their head off if/when i catch the feckers!!!

·
Youngen
695 Posts
What a prick, he probably never seen a car as good as a skyline and got jealous. Hope you can fix it easy!

If i saw him i would find his dads car scrape my key along it...after the way he talked to you of course.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would have kicked the **** out of the kid for being such a c**t dont care how old or where there dad touched them as a child.
As much as I would love to ring his neck, my parents are foster carers and Im a respite carer for them. If only half the people knew what these kids go through, and no Im not excusing him, I wanted to wring his neck, was ready to batter him, but hes a child and Im an adult, and so I would be the one having the book thrown at me! :shakehead:

End of the day, worse comes to worse I can get scratches repaired, you cant fix someone head when its been fecked with for years.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts