Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Albert and Joe,

Thanks for getting my car under-sealed today, very happy with the service again :) I'd recommend Knight-racer to anyone and everyone :D

Please get me that quote ASAP for the 400R arches and spacer kit all round and also one for aero catches being fitted to my standard bonnet please as I'm really very interested to see if its possible to get this all done :)

regards

Cliff

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Glen, that was me :D You were the guy looking at the 400r arches then? :)

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I'll say thanks then because you turning up and looking at those arches inspired me :D
I've asked Albert to sort a quote for all 4 arches, fitted and sprayed up, plus spacers to bring my wheels right out to meet them which should create an extra wide look and 2" wider track on the car :) Nice one mate, great timing, they should look great on yours too, get some pictures up when you've done them :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
yeah i will put some pics up when i get them fitted m8.i was gonna buy the fronts but apparently theyre the same as the back,where as on my standard bumper runs flush with the wing so really i need the arches with the seperate part that joins onto the bumper,they do,do them but more expensive:( so gonna wait till i get rest of the body accerories that i need i.e rear spats and skirts and fit them all at once.yeah they seem a nice enough bunch down there and joe was very helpful :)

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Cliff

glad everything was all sorted smoothly and i do apologise for the small delay in getting the parts.

Will see you soon in future meets and things and we will try to get the quote back to you.,

remind me if we forget :)

Joe

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe,

No appologies required, I'm very happy thank you :)

Please please please get me that quote ASAP as I want it done ASAP and can't contain my excitement any longer :D

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Hi Cliff,

There's gonna quite abit of customisation to get them to fit perfect, looking as if they were meant to be.

I get a quote to you in abit mate.

Albert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts