Administrator
25,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as title guys, all pics here please and vids:cheers:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Including the one of you SPINNING OFF the track Speedr33per!!!!!
definately mate that was fun and i even got a black flag for my efforts lol:rofl: :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
having too much fun mate and it was awesome BUT the black flag was only coz i spun backwards up the main straight nearly taking an evo out too :spank: but really enjoyable and the video of keith,me and iansr33 all drifting the hairpin in a line should be good to watch :boogy: :boogy:

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
having too much fun mate and it was awesome BUT the black flag was only coz i spun backwards up the main straight nearly taking an evo out too :spank: but really enjoyable and the video of keith,me and iansr33 all drifting the hairpin in a line should be good to watch :boogy: :boogy:
would have loved to see his face at the top of duffus when i was well too far sidewards lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :cya: :cya: :cya:

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
nah they both spun out mate as they were going sooooooooo hard and fast lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That aint wat i said, And really what you both got upto whilst ian was staying over really aint the kinda thing you shud be posting on a Family aimed Forum!!!!:slap:

Tut tut tut Mr Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
up loading mine now ... batteries died so only got a few....

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts

1 - 20 of 65 Posts