Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Scotland Area Rep Aberdeenshire
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knockhill Sun 11th November - SPEED SUNDAY

10am - 4pm

Speed Sunday trackday for all cars with an MOT. Track action from 9am - 5pm. £40 in advance or £50 on the day

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
am driving back up from my brothers on sunday bugger

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Cold, but dry so good start, I met up with Eric on our way down to Knockhill, after a spirited and steady speed drive down to Speed Sunday we paid our fees and found a decent parking space and got a couple of burgers down us. We met up with a couple of other Skyline Owners, who are looking to join up after a brief " Join us or leave " propaganda stunt. and took in some of the sights on show. I didnt put mine on the track today as I felt I would rather get on track with the Skylineowners.com trackdays and be warm and cuddly, also on that point I noticed that although it was £40 up front or £50 on the day, you were ushered out in groups of about 15 cars and there were up to 4 groups, you also didnt have the facility of the pit lane, which we did last time, so hopefully we can ensure a slightly better price for what was actually quite a decent price the first time we did it. Anyway heres a couple of pics

Walter in his tidy R32 GTR from Skye ( who hopefully will be joining us on the forum ) After all what other car should you drive if from "Skye"!!

Hope you get registered onto the forum soon buddy. Nice R34 GTT

Heres a techy question, this was found in James's R33 GTR, it is connected to the bleed line from the radiator, the drain off to the radiator coolant tank and also into the plenum i think, any ideas, a filter or something?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
wher it situated looks more like coolant tank than oil tank also judging by the radiator style cap..?

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
where do all the hoses come and go from is one going to something that looks like a pump just a guess

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
here we go:-

http://www.nengun.com/sard/radiator-breather-tank-kit

Sard Radiator - Breather Tank Kit

Designed originally for racing engines, today's compact production engines can also benefit from the used of Sards Radiator Bleed Tank. By mounting the tank high up in the engine compartment, you can be assured that of a fully filled system with room for air expansion, thus reducing chances of overheating due to air-lock. Hi-Pressure Radiator Cap included.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts