Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
South Central Area Rep
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people is there any interest from the south to go up to knockhill race track in scotland for a track day in october
its a day being organised by the northern rep just seeing if anyone down here fancies it
stick your name down if you are keith has driven it and says its awsome

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Thanks NISMO for rallying up your area mate.....

The first Knockhill track session we held last Monday was VERY successful and we had over 25 cars on the track. Keith (BIGCHIEF) was there with his beast tearing up the track....everyone had a blast and there was no damage to report at all....everyone drove sensibly and everyone had cheesey grins on their face by the end of the night!

Just thought I would post a few pics so your guys can get an idea what it's all about. We hope to get 40+ cars for the next event and we should be able to get the October event in Banzai Magazine again, so an ideal opportunity to get your cars in colour print!

The details -

Date/time - Friday 12th October, 2pm-5pm, registration 12pm-1pm
Location - Knockhill Racing Circuit near Dunfermline, KY12 9TF
Price - £60-£70 depending on numbers for 3 hrs of GREAT fun! Less than the cost of a night out !!!
Includes - 3 hr track time + helmet + de-brief + Banzai Magazine photo shoot! and the special appearance of Keith - BIGCHIEF !!! (AGAIN!)

Cheers, Grant

Keith and myself..

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I'd love to go to this but with starting a new job getting time off is a no no, plus with being short on funds and doing the japshow final on the sunday before i just cant afford it:bash:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
woo hoo my car will be in a mag :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts