Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a run with you along the M2 and then onto the A2 where u turned off at Dartford, i was in the ATUKR car with number 82 on it :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello M8.

I had just come back from France and was heading to Eurodrift at Norfolk. Hope there were no speed cameras about :rolleyes: I think i managed to get to 70

Rob

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
be carefull with these kind of posts people here do not take a liking.

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol well dont care if they take a liking or not, i wouldnt put my car at risk to be honest, obviously lives ect dont need to be reminded of, bloody do-gooders, i mean come on everyone here has gone over the limit, its just being mature and doing it when its safe to do so, and if u get caught, tougth ****..... and my car in question is only a 2l N/A so i couldnt have possibly been doing those kind of speeds ahem lol. Anyway mate moving on, ur car went well (to 70) and looked nice and clean also :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
"Clean" lol.
I had just done 1500miles and only a quick rub over with a floor cloth !!! :doh: and the front bumper had just had a run in with the ferry :bash: tossers, but thats another story.

Your car look good stickered up :bigthumb:
Getting mine Skylinepart and Japspeed stickered. As i get on well with them, top guys :bigthumb: :bigthumb: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts