Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
I just fitted a new one to my GTSt it was £20 from some matey online and works like a charm, (got my lost 100 miles per tank back!) i can get the details if you want, for £20 could be worth a go, it was from a guy on ebay,

I would have thaught they use the same sensor..... but then maby not,

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
According to the Nissan Fast software parts program most of the RB25DET's use the same unit, but the RB20DE uses a different unit and the RB20DET and RB25DE use different units again.

I'm pretty sure much of this is due to the year of manufacture, rather than dramatic differences in sensor spec. Certainly the output power of the motors is a factor, so I suspect for example the the RB20DET and the RB25DE could utilise the same sensor, as they have similar power outputs which would indicate similar fuel flow rates and ergo exhaust gas flow.

Unfortunately whilst it's comparitively easy to identify equivalents for the common GTST's and GTR's, which one can fall over in Woolworths, (the parts not the cars!) it's very difficult for the less common Skylines.

Aitch

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It's the the RB20E she's after mate, cheers for this though anyway :cheers:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I believe there used to be a link to it on here, but whether it's still available I don't know, and it's a bit difficult to assemble the modules and get it running if you're not computer savvy.

Aitch

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I just fitted a new one to my GTSt it was £20 from some matey online and works like a charm, (got my lost 100 miles per tank back!) i can get the details if you want, for £20 could be worth a go, it was from a guy on ebay,

I would have thaught they use the same sensor..... but then maby not,

Cheers
Dazzler
Could i have the details please mate. May as well replace mine as i dont know when it was last done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts