Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to business prem move lads im possibly having to sell my 32, ive just put a few grand into it getting it the way i want it then get dropped in a non re-newal of lease situation so looks like im gonna have to let it go.
Bimta warrented 48,000 miles Grade 4 BB non accident with auction sheets, all recent work done as listed:-
Full service and conversion at Ninja tune including coils, plugs battery and brakefluid.
18" Rota's with 255/35/18 Toyo Proxes all round, Drilled discs front and rear, Tein S-Tech springs, Nismo stripes and Le-mans chequred flags, Trust titanium silencer with de-cat and Japspeed downpipes, Garrett GT series turbo's 550bhp spec and uprated actuators, complete nissan turbo gasket and inlet manifold gaskets all replaced, Wallbro fuel pump, Twin Blitz blow off valves, Greddy Profec B 2, Horesham Developments mapped ecu currently running a dyno'd 434.45bhp set up for super unleaded.

The following parts were on the car when i took delivery:-
Nismo bonnet spoiler, Nismo rear spoiler, Nismo side skirts, Nismo bumper vents, Nissan option 2 strut braces, 330kmh speedo, M's Factory filters, Pivot super temp controller and turbo timer, Greddy pillar mounted oil pressure and boost guages, HPI engine torque damper, Genuine Nissan mat set front and rear.
The car has had superguard applied inside and out to help keep it in top condition and is one of the best 32's you will come across. I have a detailed file of pics of what the car was like at auction, have all auction sheets, spare key and all invoices for all the recent parts bought and work done. Also the standard turbo's which are in perfect working order will be given with the car.

Car is tax'd till dec 07 and mot'd till June 08

Price £8795

For more pics pm me or have a look on pistonheads.

Cheers lads.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts