Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month (while stocks last)

£ 399.99 for the following Bumpers supplied, painted (std Nissan colour) and delivered within mainland UK.. ;)

R33 GTS Spec 1 Trial Style and Top Secret Style

R34 GTT Impul and Top Secret Style

:dogpile:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi there, can you tell me how much lower the Trial-style bumper is than the standard early style R33 GTS-T bumper is?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, we dont have the exact measurements. The clearance varies on all cars, as this relies on the suspension setup, tyres and rims fitted.

However the photo above will show the relation between the bumper and standard side skirts, which might give you an idea of how it will sit on your car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bumper deal?

Is this deal still going?

Interested, but wanted to know if it come painted ready to fit, does that mean its all predrilled and will just go straight on?

Or will there be some modifications to do.

Hoping it's a simple swop the original to the new.

Luke

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the price listed, we will paint the bumper in any standard colour before we dispatch it to you. They are a direct fitment, so should be very easy.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Do you know where I can get the indicators to go in it and can you get them in a clear finish with an orange bulb? If so sounds like a cool deal.

·
Registered
482 Posts
How much for the full kit on the white r33 above (front & rear bumper, skirts and gtr spoiler & grille) painted and delivered?

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Front Bumper £299 (xmas offer)
Side skirts £250
Rear Bumper £250
GTR Spoiler £199
GTR Grille £50

Although we can paint it, but we would highly recommend fitting first before painting, plus we are not keen on sending painted items on a courier in risk of transit damage.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks for the price, sounds good i will be in touch cheers

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I don;t quite get what you mean :sorry:

Our GTR style spoilers , either are pretty much the same as the real one....

So if you want a GTR style spoiler, that IS the one...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts