Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got this thru last week in the post and it now sits pride of place in my front windscreen, because lets face it face it when ur proud to be a member of possibly THE best skyline owners forum. You want as many people to know thats why i have club stickers in my rear quarter windows

So here's a pic of my new tax disc holder:

Also here's a quick snap of the old one and included in pic is my next mod:
In the words of Rolf Harris can you see what it is yet ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Well i'll be jiggered!
1,498 Posts
because lets face it when ur proud to be a member of possibly THE best skyline owners forum.
There's no possibly about it mate :smoker:

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
**** me.....seriously mate, grow up. Just when you think it's all dying down, some idiot goes and pokes the fire. And to think you've actually spent time setting that little picture up as well... :shakehead:

* que obligitory "it's only banter mate" comments...

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
**** me.....seriously mate, grow up. Just when you think it's all dying down, some idiot goes and pokes the fire. And to think you've actually spent time setting that little picture up as well... :shakehead:

Agreed. There have been differences and it adversely affects members on both sides continuing to stoke the flames. Give it a rest.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts

im sure he never meant to stoke the fire and i hope it wont cause too many problems as he maybe doesnt know the full storey.

Agreed. There have been differences and it adversely affects members on both sides continuing to stoke the flames. Give it a rest.
as said above so ill lock this to avoid any other problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.