Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) i was at first thinking i should have bought a cheap bmw or something but im starting to "feel" the car a bit more and enjoyingit more!

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
nice one mate thats not too bad :bigthumb:

you still got your hicas in or not?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hicas bar fitted! :) thinking of goin up to llandow fora practic and set up wheni get back from magaluf in a week and a bit! :D

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Thats not bad mate considering you only had the car a month. Dont get cocky!! Thats where people makes mistakes and it all goes wrong :eek:uch:

Keep it up mate :bigthumb:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats not bad mate considering you only had the car a month. Dont get cocky!! Thats where people makes mistakes and it all goes wrong :eek:uch:

Keep it up mate :bigthumb:
i did get cocky after 3 hours of owning it... but we wont tlk bout that! ;]

and yea enjoying it so far! :D

·
Minnie mouse is my b***h
2,733 Posts
all about practice practice practice :)

you know when youve got the feeling of your car when you can go onto a busy round about in the rain and the back end comes out on you and instead of shitting yahself you smile and keep the car under control then wink at someone as you exit the round about :rofl: I do that rather alot tbh I so shouldnt but cant help it :funny:

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
i had to do something like that trying to get my b lieance on gran turismo lol but you have some balls mate i dont even try drift mine lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
local indusrial estate one week, BDC super pro driver the next.

Keep up the good work

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
I'm still shi**ing it when the back end comes out but i still have the HICAS and it snaps bk violently but im getting there..

Love the vid
thats sod all to do with the hicas,anyone that says it makes the rear end snappy doesnt know either how physics acts on a car or how the hicas system works,these cars are plenty driftable with hicas on

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not too bad mate, keep having fun! Standard diff?

Gaz
welded it up bud! bit lively in the wet but great for sliding! :)

local indusrial estate one week, BDC super pro driver the next.

Keep up the good work
lol i wish bud, hittin a couple drift days over next month so should get a better grasp on it!

looks good m8 but be carfule the skyline likes to bite lol
yea they do..... lol need to get on the track for a couple days i think! :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts