Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f $*&ing people that cant drive! I was 30cm from piling through a red p platers driver door on a roundabout when the stupid bint decided to pull accross in front of me!

I actually had that awful thought I wasnt going to stop in time. if my reactions were a couple of seconds slower she would of been in hospital due to nearly 2 tonnes of V8 ute coming through her drivers door! I hope it scared her as much as it did me!

rant over!

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
its fecking crazy over here in the uk mate dont worry - ppl are just slowly becoming more retarded.

to give you an example last night on my way to my wing chun class:

driving there - stuck behind someone who saw fit to do 30mph on a 60 road thus holding up dozens or cars. One guy got impatient and decided to smoke the lot of us very nearly colliding head on with a truck... a second later and that'd have been a 150mph impact easily.

then 5 mins later driving up past the college two ppl cross the road... one silly ***** with her head in her phone and headphones on blissfully unaware the lights were green and she really should have stopped. Moments later some pratt on a cycle riding the opposite way up the road (i gave him the finger as i passed)

then coming back from class i witness two berks fly down said college road (a 40mph) doing easily 100+ ...amidst traffic full of moms driving home from their late night tesco spree.

..however moments after those two shot by a police traffic car pulled out of a corner.. 2 miles up the road and they were being properly slammed over their bonnets with the policeman screaming at him - justtttttttiiiiiicicccceee

*dont drop the soap homez*

...but yes i agree... its getting utterly nuts now - they need to start policing stupid and inept driving... not just speeding idiots.

·
Minnie mouse is my b***h
2,733 Posts
new laws come into action tomorrow :)

it will be an offense to tailgate and an instant fine can be issued
it will be an offense to sit in the middle lane on a motorway no more then 2 miles in distance most lorries and cars can carry out an over take in 2 miles of motorway. This also can be resolved with an instant fine on the spot.

plenty of idiots on the road and off.. last night i went with the misses to mcdonalds just for food nothing more nothing less. when sat eating i saw idiots in scooby leave the car park and fly down the road, then two bikers do it. we finished our food got in the car pulled to the t junction to leave the car park got onto the straight and all we heard was people stud on the side of the road saying ''floor it'' give it some beans! safe to say i drove at 10mph and casually waved and the misses then shouted at them ''GET a GRIP'' lol. the idiots on the side of the road got told hahaha.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
The issue is with little **** bags who buy a scooter at 16, get a cbt and think they can do what they want. Hence my vectra needing a new front bumper

·
Finally enjoying the car
373 Posts
When I learnt to ride a motorbike I remember my instructor saying two things

1, never asume another road user will use common sense,,, it's not very common,

2, just go about your buisness like everyone is retarded and trying to kill you, you'll live longer that
way.

Think he had a point

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Far too many people seem to be able to drive (get from A to B and not much more), but very few seem to have actual skill while behind the wheel. They react instinctively instead of thinking about a situation.
A LOT of people seem to be on auto-pilot as soon as they get behind the wheel....
I've been in a massive crash due to some f***wit having zero spacial awareness.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
When I learnt to ride a motorbike I remember my instructor saying two things

1, never asume another road user will use common sense,,, it's not very common,

2, just go about your buisness like everyone is retarded and trying to kill you, you'll live longer that
way.

Think he had a point
but the fact is that 16 year olds dont have any road sense at all. hence the guy who hit my car when on the wrong side of the road overtaking traffic and not seeing that im in the middle of the road

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Trouble is these days as a few have said people don't think about other road users and drive as if at that moment there is only them on the road its aggravating

Im a cap end and In the company of ladyboys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts