Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
i remember a while ago a thread either here or on GTR that discussed where and how much to get your skyline re-trimmed. After an exhaustive search i have managed to secure a deal on : front seats, rear seats,door inserts,rear inserts all for roughly £1000 + Vat. This is for whatever combination of colour / stitching / piping you can dream up. Ideally you could send me the seats however the idea is to complete one 32/33/34 in each spec then offer the kits alone so that you can fit them yourselves or get a local needle work expert to do it for you!! These are not seat covers but the genuine article, cut to replace your existing trims and made of high quality italian leather. Drop me a note if you are interested,

jason

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey stranger!!

How you doing bud?? Yes and no to the local answer. Due to this being the first Skyline they will have undertaken , the front seat, rear and panels will be sent away to be done then the drivers seat will get done in Aberdeen when the others return. Obviously with having a template, any future 32 gtr`s will get the whole lot done in Abz. If for example you were wanting yours done, give me your passenger front, rear seats and panels (means you can still drive) turnaround is a couple of days , then meet up to get the car re-installed and the drivers seat done.Again, after they have done you, it makes it easier for all 33 gtr owners and so on!!
When the hell are we all meeting up?? It keeps getting mentioned but never happens!! Looks like i have got the green light for the trackdays at knockhill with the TVR boys who are quite keen that we come along and see what brit muscle cars can do.(dont have the heart to tell them some of the bhp`s that will be there plus the handling braking package of the skyline!)
jas

·
Registered
77 Posts
The meet & associated BEERS are long overdue!! Keith did mention getting all the local skyliners together for a beer before Christmas.

I'll see how your seats turn out first - I'm in no rush but might be interested in the future - remember & get a harness so you don't slide about the seat when drifting around mounthooly!!

The mighty Whitey hasn't been out the garage for a few weeks but judging by todays weather looks like it'll stay there for a while!

When's the TVR day?

a few things going on at Crail soon - will keep you posted.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts