Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
They come as a complete unit from NZ or OZ for about £140 ish plus postage but you can get them in the uk from a couple of places. All you need to do is put your original covers on them ,fit them and plug the adaptors into the bulb holders.

Oh yes you would probably need some amber indicator bulbs as well.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
now thats an idea, but it would cost 140 quid jusr for indicators then, that is if you dont fook them up when you cut them

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
now thats an idea, but it would cost 140 quid jusr for indicators then, that is if you dont fook them up when you cut them
i know thats why i haven't done it yet, when i've got some spare cash i may get around to it

·
Registered
781 Posts
maccer has these on his car, and to be honest, when i first saw them, i did not like them
but now after seeing them a lot, i really like them and i think i will buy some soon

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
These are a set I've just converted this evening...
(Part of a group buy on gtroc)

TBH the crystal ones look really poor quality IMHO :sorry:

In the flesh the LED's aren't so visible but the camera picks them out for some reason.
They just look smoked/tinted to the eye.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Tyberious has made a really nice job of his led rear light convertions and from the photos i have seen of them at night as well they look A1 spot on, plus if i remember correctly the price is really good as well.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
I've got some coming from Tyberious

Paid the deposit and have the rest of the money here
Will get in post today.
I've got a spare set of lights I'm going to mod and then we'll be able to see the diff.

·
Registered
834 Posts
imo the cristal ones look cool and more upto date as the old indicators on my rear lights looked old and dirty all the time thats why i had the cristal clear ones and the colour coded the rear panel to give it a more upto date look!
but both sets of lights look better than the old bulbs imo need to bring the r33 upto date even if it is kicking and screeming ! lol

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I prefer the standard look..... Dont like the nightclub look, lol...... Standard oven hobs will do fine :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts