1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
123 Posts
I dont know if you are aware of this or not, but the bottom lens is bonded in very well making it almost impossible to remove it from the light unit without damaging it, I have a problem with one catching water, I tried to have it removed cleaned and resealed, but the mechanic couldnt even get it off. Ive read a thread in here suggesting it will come of with heat but but have no idea what temperature or method of heating is required.
Sorry if I have just pished in your paddling pool.
Let's know how you get on.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I agree matey....

Try asking Tyberious.. He made his own rear lights so he will either make some up for you or get you some...... :D

Shane

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I had a set of these on my car . I had a good look at them before i fitted them with a view to taking them apart , but they are made from a very different plastic which seems to be alot harder/stiffer and the lenses look like they are heat bonded together. I`m sure if you tryed to take them apart they would shatter,theres a big difference in the quality between the originals and the led ones,this is why i converted my originals to leds then sold the other ones on ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts