Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

does anyone know of any problems using led sidelights in there skylines thinking about getting these but dont want the fast flashy indicators trying to tell me i got a bulb out any one got led side lights??

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
why would the indicators flash fast if your fitting them into your sidelights mate?????????????????????????????

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just remembering that most light circuits run a ring and if voltage drops in that ring then the indicators flash rapid to show it i know if you put led's in the side repeaters normally you need an additional in line resistor to stop the circuit fail

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
only on the indicator circuit fella

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
yes mate but your not fitting them in the indicators are you? so all will be fine :)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Thats for cars that sense a bulb out, does the R34 GTT have a resistance sensor for bulbs ? If so you would have a warning light on the dash ? If not then it doesn't matter !

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
my sidelights :D:D a full 6x6 led board

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Speedreeper, link in a PM please? I love it. I have been looking for something like that for.... EVER? Seriously

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
BAH HUMBUG, that's what that is!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.