Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
How did you do that? I **cked about for ages trying to post a jpeg and kept getting told to piss orf its to many bytes. Robopope managed to do something magic via E-mail to get my little pic on.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the pics are actually hosted on a website else where...whereas if you want to attach a picture using the forums own software your limited by the forum settings...uhmm..did that make sense..if you want a pic posted in the thread email it to me at [email protected] and i'll post it for you..:D

btw...that offers open to anyone.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Likewise....

I am happy to host/post pics (as long as I don't run out of server space!).

Very nice wheels mate, and thats a wicked black!

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh sometime!

Not going to post a pic of mine as I reckon I've hogged enough server space with pictures recently!

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mate..:) ...one of these days i'll come along to a meet or trackday, its a bit of a trek for me out in the sticks and all.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm, very nice gonna have to own an rx7 one day, i bet you have some good drifting fun on those leafy roads..:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine ....... obviously before I smashed it :mad:
Wont be long now though untill the new kit and engine are in :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Headlights great m8 thanks, took a bit of chopping and cataloy but it will work out sweet thanks :)

What was worse was getting the new front end from Andy and then setting about it with an air hacksaw to get it to fit, lol.

The bump just took out the 400R front and an alloy, alloys been repaired so just all the plastic to sort now, been running well though so I have managed to put in a few track days, off to one tommorow :)

Nothing like a bit of damage to inspire you to a track day, its remarkably liberating knowing its all got to get fixed anyway ;-)

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your a lucky man Mr Wilkins thats a gorgeous r32..:D ...i'm really gonna have to think about saving up for one!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Not lucky my friend.
Car was cheap, ex-trackday-only car. Needed tidying.
Owned now for 22 months. Loads more to do and would love a respray one day :)
Is nothing in comparison to Richard's car;)
Shame I don't do much work on the car myself like he does!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts