Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member of this site for quite some time now. Like over a year. I just don't post on here very much. Because I don't post much my post count is low. So this thread is to get my count up so I can start posting.:spank: This hasn't been a big deal until now since I didn't have much to sell. Now though, I'm looking to sell my car and I cant post on here until my count goes up.

Anyways, hope all on here have a great day and please post here so I don't have to post a one sided conversation with myself.......:sleepy:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Stop being silly Don!

Keep the car, you can't sell it dude!

Give me a call please when you have a spare minute, we need to talk.

Speak to you soon :cheers:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I have been a member of this site for quite some time now. Like over a year. I just don't post on here very much. Because I don't post much my post count is low. So this thread is to get my count up so I can start posting.:spank: This hasn't been a big deal until now since I didn't have much to sell. Now though, I'm looking to sell my car and I cant post on here until my count goes up.

Anyways, hope all on here have a great day and please post here so I don't have to post a one sided conversation with myself.......:sleepy:
Oh wow, what a fantastic idea! I can't believe more people desperate to sell below 100 posts haven't thought about spamming their post count before :confused:

Hang on a sec, they have. I spend most of my time on this forum deleting crap responses like "Hi, welcome" "Nice motor" "lol" and it winds me up.

Do it and you'll get a ban.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nesuno & RXXXIV

Yes I'm trying to sell the car. I figure if I start now and have patience I will get more out of it. I don't head back to the states for another 2 years but I should start now.....

Karim, I'll give you a call when I can. As you can see, I'm not on here very much. I guess I'll have to start logging in and writing random (but legitimate) stuff though so I can reach the retarded :screwy: 100 post count so I can post a for sale listing, since I cant do it on this thread without getting banned......:spank:

Just for a little update.

The car was giving me trouble so I took it in to get it worked on. Turns out that the wires going into the engine bay had all been rubbing on the fender. Got cut, shorted, melted and corroded. Spend lots of time to find that out.:confused: Anyways, got that fixed. Got the side skirt repaired and repainted. Now it looks and runs great:boogy:. I hope to get the entire car painted in about a month or so.....suggestions on color?

Just let me know when the next meeting will be and I'll do my best to be there.....

Later!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
No probs dude, give me a shout whenever you can. We need to have a chat really. And yes, I´ll let you know when our next meeting will be so you can show up too. Would be great to meet you, been a long time...

As for the color don´t listen to the Frank above as he´s mental. You can´t paint it british racing green dude. You looking for standard Nissan color range or something else fine too?

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think I like the green idea either.....

I am open to suggestions though. It doesnt have to be Nissan colors. I was playing with the idea of a silver(ish) color. Nothing "normal" though. If I'm getting it painted it will be either back to the same color, or something "different". I dont like "normal"......:funny:

Karim, good to talk to you again. I'll keep your "favor" in mind.:ylsuper: Later!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
My pleasure dude, been a long time man.

Yeah, don´t forget about what I´ve said. If you´re ready give me a shout and we´ll go from there. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I've had the metallic silver in my head for a little while now and it would look brilliant on a Skyline. Or midnight purple. Some peeps might not agree with it the fact that it's been used so many times but still gets me :)

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your right. But I'm POed about the thread I had being deleted. A legitimate thread at that. This one was started as a legit thread too but you didn't see it that way.

You would rather me post in other peoples threads about stuff that doesnt matter to me, than to make a thread and get some use out of it? Go figure.

·
95R33
200 Posts
of course you would delete my post... i would hate for anyone to see that you are controlling everything said on here... what a Royal pain. i get deleted and my posts knocked to 0 because your horse is to high... remember we all meet eventually... and i will enjoy our conversations in person

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW. I thought this thread was dead.....LOL.

MR414whp, I don't know what you did but why post it here? Its been a while since this thread had any posts. Yes, I had problems with the admins. Its true I don't necessarily agree with the 100 post count rule. But it doesn't matter. This isn't my site and I have to abide by their rules. I will say that if you did something wrong apologize for it (I did), and move on.

Any ways about it, hope you get this worked out.

And thanks for giving me a reason to get one more post under my belt......:apoke:

Later.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
texvandoodoo.....Whats up. Doing good here. I just need to mail in the papers that insurance wants and (hopefuly) get my money from them.

The repair cost was estimated at 27000 euro. The insurance company says the will pay me 16700 euro. So yeah, pretty big difference.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts