Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it wouldn't. Just had a read through the garage, and guess what ?
No power figures mentioned in most posts...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's why a library of power figures is usefull.
But since this topic doesn't get much response, probably not...

T

·
0 Posts
Why do we need to know who has the most power?

Sounds a bit like dick waving to me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ehm, not really...
If you post your mods, and say you have a remapped ecu, that's enough info !

for instance :

standard turbo @ 0.8 bar, standard injectors, ecu remapped, 300 bhp

With that info I know I should be able to get the same result, if I use the same stuff...

T

·
0 Posts
Ehm, not really...
If you post your mods, and say you have a remapped ecu, that's enough info !

for instance :

standard turbo @ 0.8 bar, standard injectors, ecu remapped, 300 bhp

With that info I know I should be able to get the same result, if I use the same stuff...
Wrong!

Putting the same mods on a different car will still give different BHP figures, some engines will gain more than others depinding on condition ect.

The main way to gain BHP (besides turbos, ect) is from an remappable ecu. Like Lenny said, it's all about THE MAPPING. Some tuners can produce more power from the map than others.

Besides, your 16 posts in and asking for new sections, come on give something to the forum first PLEASE!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
then you guys should close off the suggestions topic for newbies.

Strange it does work on alot of other sites... (SDU, SXOC)

This just not is my kind of forum community.

For instance, I asked a question in the tuning section, and the only somewhat helpfull post came from another guy with an RB25DET in his S13...
typical ?

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Sorry you feel that way. We accept suggestions from anyone and will implement those that gain support. Just because something is used on another site, however popular, doesn't mean it should be used everywhere.

We used to have a timeslip database which holds these kinds of details, and it was filled with crap. Who is going to guarantee the accuracy of the data? In reality, no one can. You will always get those with small willy syndrome adding false data.

If you do hang around and get involved you will see this forum can be a fun place to be. If you get disgruntled over something as simple as this, your probably won't last that long.

·
South East Area Rep
337 Posts
Sorry you feel that way. We accept from anyone and just because something is used, however popular, doesn't mean it should be used everywhere.
We have people here which talk crap. You will always get those with big willy syndrome adding data.
If you do hang around and get involved you will see this forum can be a fun place to be. If you get disgruntled over something as small as yours? You probably wont last that long.
Wj :D lenny :sorry: childish moment,but i may use this as my sig :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts