Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got back from the garage where the car was recovered to on Saturday night. I must admit to being a bit more shocked than I was already seeing the car in daylight. I had no idea how bad the roof was. Basically the only bit NOT caved in was the drivers compartment.

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Wow :crazy:

Your a lucky lucky guy mate car has taken some beating but not so much around you. Lucky there wasn't a passenger either.

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Yes indeed! Whilst upside down I grabbed a 1/2" socket drive bar and smashed a hole in it so I could escape.

Full story here: http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111413
I read the story dude, I left a good comment which you read..... didnt you :uhoh: !! LOL.

I suppose its to early to be looking at another car ?
I was on the net looking for another car the same day I put mine shiny side down. But then again im a little bit crazy :santajump:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Controversial I know BUT I believe if its your time then its your time. Gunner Bill it wasn't your time, you still have things to do her. May whatever spirit you believe in go with you.

·
5,050 Posts
OI OI when i first saw the photos I thought Mrs Toastie had been doing the reverse parking thing again which ended her driving down a ditch

I'm shocked to say the least by the photos

how you managed to get out of the wreck alive let alone escape serious injury is beyond believe

your a vey very lucky man

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Wow. Shame about the car but thats easily replaced. You should change your user name to "miracle man" or "lucky Bill". Glad you got out safe.

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lottery numbers - £10 each :dogpile:

PM me for paypal details.

T

·
0 Posts
Richard you definitely had lady luck with you, Because the only bit not wrecked is your driver side. :eek:

I'll admit it's not a nice thing to happen, But what's the plan for this car?

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Richard you definitely had lady luck with you, Because the only bit not wrecked is your driver side. :eek:

I'll admit it's not a nice thing to happen, But what's the plan for this car?
Mucho breakage!

It's all good to go. Details in another thread.

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
:eek: Bloody Hell!! Thats frightening!!! Amazing (and great) you got out with no injuries, very lucky indeed. I as i'm sure everyone else agrees am glad you're ok.

You arent from the planet Krypton by any chance and dont know it are you?? :rofl::rofl:

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:eek: Bloody Hell!! Thats frightening!!! Amazing (and great) you got out with no injuries, very lucky indeed. I as i'm sure everyone else agrees am glad you're ok.

You arent from the planet Krypton by any chance and dont know it are you?? :rofl::rofl:
*checks pants*

1 - 20 of 57 Posts