Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a day on the rollers today with the 200 plus club.. to say i WAS HAPPY was an understatment, until i called a few people and although the initial response was of equal joy it was soon challenged as to validity of the figure I was given.. there was only 2 people that accepted the figure without question , one of those lives on this board and the other was my 9 year old.. althought i am kinda happy on my result.. the bubble was burst within the first hour.. so I ask myself ... why the **** do I bother...
Rant over... feel free to do what ever with this post as this is probably not directed at anyone on here cept the one that lives here and you know who you are...

Any way how is everyone else.. Had a cracking day at Rockingham on Monday and another one on Friday... just a great 3 days all told...

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
mate, just be happy with your result. You have it on paper and you know it to be right. Just let it ride and dont worry....there's more to life!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Mate,

I agree with Tigger. If you have it on paper and you know its true, then two fingers up to any unbelievers. I think they call it jealousy (or something less pleasant). Think there is a real danger of gettin into 'my dad is bigger than yours' whenever dyno figures are quoted. At the end of the day, you drive a super-cool and damn fast car, and have no doubt spent a LOT of time and money on it, so enjoy it, cos people will always try and detract from something they can't equal, but said people are generally not worth discussing it with.

I would have a beer and be quite pleased with myself, and to hell with anyone who tries to take that feeling away!

:40oz:

E

·
0 Posts
I dont really know whats ghoing on here but in time you`ll calm down im sure.
And when you do maybe you`ll post your results for all to see :)
After all this is the kinda thing we wanna see on here.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true

i was feeling very tired after the last week and a bit let down as there are some issues over the way the car performed, but at the end of the dat you are all right i am still smiling this moring...

i may post the results...

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Is'nt it sad that life is full of people that seek to distract from others achievments in this way, many of us do not have the budget to spend on our cars that others have and what we do, we do for our own satisfaction.
We dont seek to be bigger or better or superior to any one else, only to fulfill our own desires. To then find ourselves being "dissed" by others with their own particular agendas only shows up the ignorance and arrogance of these people and embarasses only them.
I believe that this forum is particularly acceptent of GTS owners and have met with a lot of thourghly decent people through it.
I have in the past before joining in here, been subject to the snobbery that some GTR owners display towards GTS owners, do we not all drive a pretty exclusive and impressive car?
I drive an auto and have in the past been rubished for that, although nobody had the intelligence to ask or find out why.
Personally I have great respect for anybody that moddifies their car whatever it is and in whatever fashion they choose and even if it is not to my taste why "dis" them when they have spent their hard earned dosh and time doing something that they want and that harms nobody?

Well rant over, as you may have noticed Pauls experience struck a chord with me.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same

As my avtar....:D :D :angel:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I have peered into my crystal ball and I reckon Paul got about 550 at 1.2. I may be wrong the mists are clouding me ball again

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hear Hear buster well said i am sick of gtr owners being snobbish and looking down on us gts owners i dont car they are all great fun why mock everyone just get in and ennjoy it

lee

oh btw busterr u coming down to maidstone

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Buster

Do you do palm readings as well.. you seem pretty good..:D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Men of Kent unite, I will be there.
Its not all GTR people just a select bunch of arrogant people who do themselves and by default I am afraid other GTR owners no justice with their attitude.
If we all had stacks of dosh or the brains to be able to earn it we would all be driving monster rides.
Diversty, in life, makes it worth living.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
balls

So I had heard...:D

Well done for spotting it....But it took me a long time to decide to put it there.. and a lot of calculations to ensure that it was correct so there would be no come back....

back to thye drawing board to sqeeze power from the 1.4 setting now....

P.S. Thanks for the words every one... dont feel half as bad as i did yesterday.. except I now have a stinking cold...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Well done with result u have it on paper and car flies u enjoy it so who cares just get in it and enjoy what is the skyline ur car goes like stink dont get upset by other people they are awsome cars
just cost loads to run and tune but hey who cares what orther people think u have had great result, did well monday too

btw u coming down to maidstone ???

lee

1 - 20 of 29 Posts