Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wht up guys, hey I'm trying to find the lighter fuse. Everything is writen in japanease and can not find it. If anybody know where is it at let me know.....

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
By the time you got on your computer, loaded up this site, typed up the new thread etc you could have tested the fuses with a multimeter or testlight.
I assume your stereo and clock isnt working too? If they are, what makes you say there is something wrong with the lighter?
If its cos its not heating up when you push it in, the lighter itself may be stuffed. Looking at the hot side of it you see just a coil of wire.... if near the centre that coil is raised then try a different lighter! They often crap out
Even poke a test light into the lighter socket, positive is at the back of the socket in the centre. Earth is the sides of the socket, so when testing it dont let the test light touch the centre and the side at the same time or you will have a blown fuse :)

·
9,198 Posts
Oh, this may be too obvious to actually think about... (which is why I am saying it well after that post ^^^ Just didnt think bout this) are you sure the cig lighter is even plugged in? Its a really easy plug to miss if that panel has to be removed for any reason.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Interior fuse box under the steering wheel. 4th fuse up from the bottom on the right handside, it's a 15A.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, thanks a lot to both of you, LES GTS Thnx I went straight to it, BADHABIT good job thnx for explain me like i'm a retard, but it help , you make me realize I dont have a frkng tester on hand.

·
9,198 Posts
I wasn't calling you a retard. I was calling you lazy, big difference.... :)
You should now go buy a test light, see how useful they can be! They are usually very cheap too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts