Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its the black one its only 3months old offers around £220,its in very good condition

·
DriftSlaGG
1,260 Posts
I have one of these and can vouch for them, they are the nuts and it totally transformed my GTS-T, and £220 is deffo cheap enough.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
does this come with evreything for fitment,includind instructions ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi mate everting to fit but no instrutions but u can find those on the hks web site there is instution for all the controllers ther

·
DriftSlaGG
1,260 Posts
Thats the one. Important note, the HKS EVC 5 measures in Kpa, Kilopascals, not bar.

10 Kpa = 0.1 bar
100 Kpa = 1.0 bar

The unit measures from 0Kpa to 250Kpa, when you set each channel A and B the range goes from 0-100, THIS IS PERCENT of 250 Kilopascals.

So if you want to set your controller to 1 bar, you set it to about 42 (percent), as 1.05 bar is 42% of 250, or there-abouts.

It doesnt tell you this in the instructions though which makes it confusing. Simply start each band A or B at 40 (%) and go for a run, you will find that the car will overboost to begin with as the EVC5 has fuzzylogic self learning, it learns how your actuator works, after 4-6 runs you will see it start to settle.

Once you have achieved your desired boost setting (looking at your boost gauge) and/or (digital display on the controller) simply push the knob in.

The display on your controller will measure something like 92 Kpa for example, this means your peak boost was 0.92 bar.

HTH

·
DriftSlaGG
1,260 Posts
Derv, good purchase mate, if you get stuck with the instal, gimme a ring on 07872 317070 and I think Tony is your man at Indigo GT, for power FC`s that is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts