Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
That was Nobby, he mentioned that he saw another Skyline in Lincoln today as we replaced the gearbox on Deano's GTR :) :), and, yes, he lives in Lincoln.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys hope you read this amazed someone else lives in Lincoln! Just imported a Jap 94 skyline and would be great to meet up with other people in the area. Did have a white STI you may have seen around

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
lol, you would be suprised mate, Skylines in and around Lincoln are common as muck :) I can think of at least 5 including my own.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It would be good to meet up. Member of Scoobycity as well but no one ever seems to come from round here. I have seen a few around another similar white one I passed on Carholme Road the other week.
If no one else wants to organise anything then I don't mind, always getting a b******ing for being too organised anyway

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
White one probably belongs to a bloke by the name Rob Trevor, not sure whether he is on here or not! Will see how the month pans out and see what interest there is!

·
Registered
178 Posts
djdexter247 said:
A46 Lincoln bypass black R33, looking very nice! Do you live in Lincoln?
as jake has said it was me and i do live in lincoln ive been driving the car around lincoln for the last 4 years supprised its taken this long to be spotted. I don't know about looking nice more like looking very dirty .
Jake, stealth 69 and I have been talking about a meet in lincoln for a while now we will sort one when jake gets back from london at the w/end. There is a wine red r32 gtr and a young lady that works at the uni with a gts and a silver 33 + ian H's 34gtt when he gets it back, must be worth a meet with this number round here look forward to seeing you all
:cheers: Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sunday Meet?

"we go to lincoln regularly BIG WOK.....fantastic place"

Where exactly -- n -- wot is this place?.......will anyone be there late sunday afternoon? :bounce:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sean-it said:
I'm 20 odd miles North of Lincoln, haven't been there for a while though.
Aha! I take it you're the owner of the blue R34-GTR! I follwed you down through north hykeham about 6 months ago late at night, what kind of exhaust system does it have attached everyone on the road was gawping at it, sounded fantastic. :cool:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
There is another R34 GTR in lincoln, but he doesnt use this forum, if his private plate said gtr then i Know who it was!

Does everyone know Woodcocks pub on the A57? If so one o clock there sound ok?

·
Registered
24 Posts
woodcocks?

just give me a post code or some directions ....it may be nearer 2pm for me as i leave work at 1pm ...ill be over asap

1 - 20 of 30 Posts