Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the traders section is it possible to have a link at the top of the page so if you lazy like me and don't want to go onto google to find a traders website it's just one click away?

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, but some of em don't and i think it would just be easier. If we take the Japspeed page for example, you open it up and it says read at the top "Threads In Forum : JAPSPEED" Next to that could just be a link. Would make it easier to find website and for newer members would be easier to find.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
agree with this - I find myself having to go to the traders profile then the link - just put a link at the top of each trader section directly to their website :)

Altho most of the time the updates happen far faster on here than they do on their sites lol so this place is the best bet for any news/latest products :boogy:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
agree with this - I find myself having to go to the traders profile then the link - just put a link at the top of each trader section directly to their website :)

Altho most of the time the updates happen far faster on here than they do on their sites lol so this place is the best bet for any news/latest products :boogy:
stop moaning ant, you should be working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts